Saturday, April 04, 2009

addicted to kids

Survived the first 3 days of work and I'm lovin' it more and more! Thinking of the smiling, hyper-active kids make me smile on my way to work. Yesterday was the best because Darren was removing his shoes when I got there and he gave me this smile that lit both his and my face up! I could be a full time nanny of that kid. It's not a good thing but I'm starting to feel so attached to that boy.

There was water play yesterday and you should've seen those kids; pretending to swim, pretending to be ducks and penguins. The smiles on their faces really makes work so enjoyable. Sometimes it doesn't even feel like work. I'm getting paid to be around these little people!

The thing about working is that life starts getting dull because you get so exhausted after a whole day of running around and everything. I get too tired to go anywhere far, or even anywhere at all.

Stefanie and I went to Ikea last night though. We had hotdogs and conversations of our future homes, our kids, and Darren haha!








I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss work already.
:(

-----
Js: yeah i will thanks.
stella: mjr's stella?? Haha :( i will.. thanks! damn ugly now i know. 
roseann: ok be calling/messaging you soon! urgh I still wont go there anymore!

No comments: