Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hop, Skip, Jump

2 more working days till the long weekend.. time surely flies when work isn't a drag. I'm still slightly upset to know that I won't be taking the N1s when school starts :(

I've been having way too much ice cream for my own good these few days.



I can only blame these 2 places that I've visited 3 days straight (once at udders, twice at ICC), if not Debbie and mummy! Still dying to bring the girls there but siglap is pretty inconvenient without a car. Other friends don't even live in the east, lagi cannot bring them there. Pfft. BTW, is it me or does Udders' logo remind you of blogspot's logo too?


We celebrated YT's 20th last week at waraku, (which means the next celebration would be mine :( ), lepak-ed at mackers before catching Friday the 13th. Lovely, lovely time that I wish I could have more of.


Finally caught up with Debbie yesterday too! Dinner was filled with gossip and the waddups in our lives, and then she brought me to Udders, which has the best durian ice cream I've ever eaten (Mao Shan Wang Durian). Can't wait to try their upcoming Jaggerbomb flavour.

More pictures soon! and Ya Christine, next week i promise! if you don't mind a slightly late dinner. unless you're free over the weekend!

6 hours of sleep can't give me enough energy to watch the kids. I was so tired this morning, I fell asleep in the bus and missed my stop. Speaking of them, I've got a couple of stuff about work to share!
1) today I took the class on my own for the first time (YAY) It definitely is difficult to get 12 3-year-olds to sit and listen for even 15mins.
2) everytime we eat I have to go "Gabriel, chew" and it always makes me laugh, because I've got a friend called Gabriel Chew. It's like I'm calling the friend who's not there!
3) i think kids nowadays are very smart because those that I don't know by name know who am I even though we brush past each other when going to/leaving the toilet.

Kids are the best. No trouble, no complications.

No comments: