
When I see pictures taken during the TAS days, memories of that period rush back as though it was only yesterday that we were going to school in Sentosa. Weird as it sounds, I can almost smell the morning aircon in vivocity as Christine and I used to rush from the mrt station to the tram station upstairs. I can feel the silence of the mall, the only noises being our flipflips hitting the floor furiously, as we rushed to the lift. I can remember sitting in Pacific Coffee with Debbie for 2 hours, thinking we were at TCC. I remember entering Sentosa for free on weekends even. I can feel, again, what it was like when I was in love. I really can.
I wanna be 18 again! omg 18 was almost 2 years ago.
-----
QIAN: you cannot one lor, i bet. haha!
wans: i know!! i'd definitely call you. I hope we'll go to the zoo! and ya call you out for dinner soon!! or just call me la :D

No comments:
Post a Comment