Tuesday, April 14, 2009

<3 Macarons

Today I made a huge silly mistake.. which ended up having a pleasant conclusion to it. :D

I got truly amazed by the house of my new student this evening. I got a shock when I reached the entrance of her bungalow at Lor Salleh, and a bigger one when I went in... and saw a lift. Apparently that place houses a family of 22, excluding their 3 housekeepers and 2 tailors. I just saw a little more of the world today. People can live so lavishly in Singapore. Many bungalows are starting to look like resorts, like the 2 on both sides of GlobalKids.

Off to bed; I always get so tempted to sleep during the kids' nap time.

Some things change, while some just never do.
-----

CHEO: yeah, very nostalgic leh. Really miss those days super much. 
nic: where got dinner? next time jio
DD: yupyup! exactly. Seems like a long time ago when we were missing lessons for Superdog. Yes meet me soon please!
passer: I'm with GlobalKids :) Some schools accept O level holders but at a much lower pay. Most places, like where I'm at, would require a diploma.
n3r: private! Heh. lots of international kids. Yaya ok! better meet hoh!

No comments: