Tuesday, April 07, 2009

My new job

Another wonderful day at work with my favourite kid(s), followed by an awesome time with Sarah and Simin over dinner!




Update update!

Dear DD and Winner, i'm working in a preschool now! Teacher Amelia ok. hahaha. It's damn fun actually. I don't even feel like I'm working. at least for now. It's damn different from my dip in htm i know, but soon i'll be getting another dip in early childhood so I'll have more options in the future!

MEET ME MEET ME SOON I'LL TELL YOU MORE AND SHOW YOU MY LITTLE BOYZXZXZ

-----
wans: yes tempmkt. soon leh. after this wk. super busy! i havent met rose too :(

DD: call me/i'll call you soon and tell you all about it!! 
shang: what'd you do to your legs??? who's more chio
n3r: pre school, as said above! heh. dinner soon?

No comments: