Sunday, May 31, 2009

Accomplishment



Finally completed the run that I almost decided to miss till the day itself. Surprisingly, last night's run was more smooth sailing and felt much easier than the Nike Human Race. I think I even clocked a better timing. Haha. Only wish there'd been more than 1 water station..

Proud of the 2 girls who joined me and crashed the run too. Cheers to Debbie who did her 2nd Sundown Marathon and Ben who almost completed the 84! I think I really should try making running a weekly affair already. Once I find the time and energy.. and motivation.

Singapore Bay Run, wanru let's go!







On a sidenote, I return to school from tomorrow on! Part of me's excited and glad I'm going back to study again. The best thing is, during orientation, a certain classmate and I found out that we were schoolmates from MBS. Huge coincidence. Only thing I'm gonna hate is the train squeeze to Raffles Place.

Swear tonight's been my shortest day awake ever. just 7 hours out of bed and I'm gg back to it now. Night all!
-----
n3r: ya i know! damn excited about seeing them!

wans: heh thanks! yes eh sign up soon!

No comments: