Fellow Reds, We can confirm we have received your ticket order and have allocated you tickets in the Lower Grandstand (cost S$88 each). You will be able to collect your tickets in Harry's @ Chijmes on Sunday 24 May 09 between 08:00 - 11:00 pm. Payment can be made by cash or cheque (made payable to East of Anfield Pte Ltd).
But I duno who's going with me. hahah. Tickets first more important!
I'm beat. Huixian killed all 3 of us at MJ last night, had another 10 grueling hours in school, and now I'm lying in bed all feverish. Girls, you've all gotta be my maria tonight! Btw, all of you are so late.
-----
CHRISTINE: see la why you never go go go
wans: i like it too that's why I saved it for the last! I'm gonna print big big. heh
rakcent: lol. this picture where got alike.. now look so different!
JS: thanks. and yeah of course i'm gonna catch them live
n3r: BOO! studying is more fun man.. still got time to club.

No comments:
Post a Comment