Please please please. You cannot give them the title!! Not tonight.
I'm feeling really cranky now with the hour's sleep I had last night. Work's been really really tiring this week somehow, having had to still go down to school this morning though it was pretty fun having class with the other teachers. I was struggling so badly to stay awake I had to do a Darren:
Whoever can sit through a 10-hour long first aid course?? 2 more Saturdays to go :(
Angels and Demons with the girls was good though. So exciting. After a week slogging at work, it's really nice when I get to meet them ladies and bitch, gossip, complain, everything.
o fuck manu! :(
Christine and I had a pretty simple yet good dinner last night over talks about everything random. We had a super budget evening. Meet me more and I'll be able to spend less :)
Anyway, random but I can't wait for grad day! Lunch with Rose and Wanru, and the parents are finally coming to TP to see me. Only when I end my journey with TP. Tsk. Still glad their taking time out anyhow! The last time they took leave for any of my school affair was probably before I even turned 16.
Ok look at my new hair
Peekaboo's the new MJ when you're in Globalkids
Saturday, May 16, 2009
give 1 to Arsenal and none to Manu
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment