Today marked yet another milestone in my life.
It was really great seeing so so many faces that I used to see on a regular basis for the past 3 years once again. Acquaintances, SSM & Culinary groupmates, project mates, year 1 classmates, etc. It's quite hard to believe that from today on, I'm no longer a TP student. Matric card also no more already :(
So glad my family came, thankful for their patience while I was running about snapping pictures with almost everyone familiar who walked past me. Dad was so amused to meet twin Joyce he got 3 of us to take a picture together.
When I saw them HTMers walking across the stage one by one, I couldnt help feeling a mixture of sadness and happiness. So glad that I got to meet such wonderful people, though most of whom I might not see in the near future. So sad to know that we won't have the chance to walk down Sports hall looking for our exam seats, or rush down the corridors of TP BUS to get to our tutorials.
Thank you, friends, for making studying in TP such a fun time. Thank you, HTM lecturers, for being the hippest teachers and feeding us with so much knowledge. Goodbye is always hard to say, but goodbye also means Hello to another phase of life, so Goodbye, TP!
Random (more than a) few. Rest are on FB.
-----
shang: deep. but i like.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Diploma.
whiteboxer: YA I WANNA GO KOREA ALD BYE
CHRISTINE: hahah yes countless moles. maybe friday!
Yu Jie: ya to tell with manu!
n3r: winner tay how can you like that :(
ry: losers in my eyes heheh
JS: Pool still did well this season
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
10:58 PM
Labels: graduation, TP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment