Saturday, May 09, 2009

Pon de Replay

I don't know what's been causing the bouts of bad moods and a very short tempered me lately, PMS perhaps. The slightest things have been annoying the hell out of me but I'm glad I haven't taken it out on anyone. Or maybe a little on Christine cos she was late! Heh sorry dear.

I found my cure to this: retail therapy. Spent more than I was supposed to but it felt goooood. New stuff are no longer new anymore though. Because they all happened to come in handy yesterday! Can't wait to start on Vanishing Acts.
Christine was very nice to accompany me into every shop I said i wanted to go into and be my personal accountant for a day. Definitely made me feel much better. In the end the only place where we could have our super late dinner was at 7-11.

(from Christine)


Went to Butter Factory to try my luck entering. If not for a friend bringing me in, I'd have gone home right after reaching there. Srsly, I felt so turned off by the sight of the queue! Wonder how those girls can dress to the nines and stand queueing for over an hour in their heels. Skipped that queue but still had to wait 20 minutes to deposit my barang barang. So angry can! I think they've got one of the worst queue controls. The bouncer was unable to push away some girls who cut queue (that bitch simply ignored him throughout his attempts to get her to queue) so he just gave up. Wtf. Gotta give credit to zouk for their efficiency. Thank god it wasn't too bad inside, just damn crowded. After a couple of hours I was out and queueing for my stuff again. (new flipflops came in handy here). Supper was probably the best part of the night.

I stole pictures from Rosie Posie's blog (don't mind ah!) taken during our 3 (wo)man steamboat cum bitchfest dinner on Labour Day!



Sylvia and I still had mini steamboat when we met the other day. Eat until so full lately. It's so unfair that it doesnt take much to down a Mcdonald's EVM but so much effort to run. :(

How wordy this is. I'm falling asleep now. Good night
-----
rain: hey loraine! ya we haven't spoken since you went back to aussie :\ I'm good here! hope you are too. see you online soon ok. 

HUIXIAN: HANNA GIVE YOU BACK LA HAHAH. I've finally bought a new book! you go stuff that baby sweeyim's mouth.
nic: dvd pls thanks

No comments: