Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stay away from Juliet

Tonight I'm once again thinking back on the past and how nothing much is quite the same anymore.

Last night I attended the wedding of a family friend. He shared with us the day he got together with his (now) wife. It was a very simple affair of guy buying girl flowers, girl giving guy a hug, guy and girl together. I don't think people really do things this way anymore, and it's quite sad, isn't it?

I wish I could learn to be easily contented again. And stop dreaming, because dreams, they seldom come true. People can work hard trying to realise their dreams, but some dreams can just never be attained, even if you put your whole life and heart into it.

So much of the past that I'd like to relinquish, but those are always going to be memories I'll only be able to smile back on.

Here's my irritating smile for you (:

No comments: