It seems almost close to impossible to find someone whom you can click with instantly, related to easily, and feel most at ease with. Many times you tell yourself you don't need someone like that in your life right now, but when it's not one of those "many-times" days, you really wish you had someone like that who feels the same towards you too.
I think I'm gonna grow dependent on Red Bull one fine day. Presentation's finally over which means we can relax for the rest of the schooling days! Can't say the same for work because there seems to be a never ending list of stuff to do even though I only go to the center twice a week. Damn tired. Good thing those kids can make me smile anytime.
Apart from mahjong last weekend, joined Xavier and the rest at Stratton Dr(/Rd?) to celebrate Xav, Kenny and Ben's bday. Those guys created one of the funniest homemade videos i've ever seen. Really got me in stitches watching them record it lol.
I hope you haven't gotten aroused by them, esp Xav. Go catch the original Satisfaction by Benny Benassi and the video would probably make much more sense!
After the party we went to play L4D and silly me, having no experience playing such games except for the one time I tried CS and almost puked, ended up having motion sickness once again. Pfft. It's really fun being the zombie though. Me love Boomer.
2 Red Bulls for me tomorrow if I still continue staying online. Nighto
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Dirty laundry
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment