Like YT and a few others who've reminded me since last year, it came to mind today that, in a month or so, this blog's gonna need a new address.
Seems like it was not too long ago when we had to ask each other to transfer $2 to our POSB accounts so we'd be able to withdraw that last $20 inside. Now when Huixian says we go to Malaysia, we go to Malaysia. That's the good side of growing towards adulthood. Downside is, life gets more and more complicated, full of emotions, a lot of everything. Oh well.
Getting home at 5 this afternoon was sweet. Spent the evening on the comp facebooking, preparing for tomorrow's class, and facebooking some more. Many many stuff went through my head, from old memories to plans for the next few weeks. No concrete activities planned but somehow I feel excited about stuff I could be doing. If I actually make myself move.
Ok work's gonna take a whole 10 hours tomorrow. No Redbull at work. Time for bed.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
I got wings
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
11:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment