Caught an episode of The Accidental Couple with Dad after I got home this evening. Korean dramas can always get me hooked even though I don't start from the beginning. They are that good. Baek Seong-Hyun is damnnnnn cute please
He's only 20. Lucky chap. They say the only good looking koreans are those you see on TV. And those on TV are super delicious-ly cute! HAHA
TGIF. Its been such a busy week preparing lesson plans, getting online resources. That above shopping, playing hilarious boardgames and L4D w huixian, wanying and kelly. I hate being unable to play these games btw. motion sickness sucks
Last week's commissioning ball was wonderful. I loved the table set-up, loved the food even more but almost couldn't stand the MC. Dearest Edwin was in the limelight within the first 10 minutes of the ball for his toilet pose. I think I saved him from being known as gayboy too. :) 6 of us ended up at Helipad at the end of the night to chitchat but I think everyone was too shagged. Nice place though.
Best Platoon
Chuishan was there!
So was Cherie
Steamboat @ Roseann's was damn good, as usual. Way too much food but we polished off all the pork strips and prawns! Can we steamboat again pleaseeee roseann yeo!
Wanru was giving me a lift and this happened
Couldn't believe our luck! hahaha damn shocking.
Went down to zouk. Even with all that hype about Butter, I still think nothing beats Zouk. But Butter so popular, even swine flu (flew) in. HEHE feeling damn lame tonight.
Saw quite abit of familiar faces there and we had enough drinks to feel happy throughout the whole night. Thanks M!
On a final note, STARTED YOUR GSS SHOPPING YET?? It sucks that mummy's been taking leave and I can't shop with her and megan. But sister and I got quite alot of stuff when we met on Wed. Very very happy!
TEEHEE!
Have a great weekend people.
Friday, June 26, 2009
It won't be long till we return happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment