Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bad week ahead

I thought today was gonna suck because I opened up my last pair of lens and one of them was torn.

Then I helped to look after the N2s for a minute and a kids got bumped in the head by another boy. I thought Monday wasn't gonna get better at all but thank goodness that was the end of the unfortunate events.. till we went to the optician and he said I can only get my lens by Friday the earliest. 4eyedamelia@hotmail.com this week :(

The weekend was one of the greatest in months though there was no MJ, but that's for tomorrow to talk about because cher needs to sleep. Listened to Hokey Pokey and whatnots till the clock fast forwarded to 1230am.

(not so)Awesome Xavier just murdered me with one of his killer conversations.
(bah) on msn = lambchop know?

No comments: