Monday, June 15, 2009

Round and round the garden, like a teddy bear

For the first time in my life, I'm finding myself missing lessons now that there's a 2 week holiday. I think many classmates are sharing my sentiments too, because it means we have to work every day.

The weekend was pretty fun but exhausted me really badly. Started off my GSS shopping by adding 2 new pairs of shoes to the wardrobe before joining the colleagues at Sakura for a staff welcome dinner. Bowled with Huixian and Sweeyim, then we played mahjong with jungang till 8 in the morning. Crazy I know. Devil woman zi mo-d 13 yao, my eyes almost came out of their sockets.

Saturday was spent nua-ing at Christine's singing and playing Guitar Hero 2! Simple but great fun. Can't wait to go over again (you hear, cheo?). I survived the day without opening the can of Redbull I got but totally knocked out in the bus and missed my stop in the end.

Sunday was family day, as usual, but this week there was no tuition so we went to Chinatown for lunch and dessert! Did yoga at Equatorial which gave me aches everywhere this morning.

Megan just commented that she thinks Deedee is getting old because she's slowed down in her movement :(
and because "her hair is white"

Wash your body wash your hands too *clapclap

Can't stand it, I need to sleep.

-----
ROSSAVELT
Find clothes to wear on casual Sundays, or ladies' night, here!

Online shopper? Here's a new online shop to add to your favourites if you already haven't done so. This shop's opened by Christine so friends of hers, please take a look and support if something catches your eye :)

Here's her 3rd collection, stocks are limited so hurry, or bookmark this site and join Rossavelt's mailing list to be notified of the next launch!


Join Rossavelt's facebook group here today for any updates too!

HURRY HURRY GO NOW.
-----
JS: coffee doesnt have much effect on me haha.

n3r: LOL i navigate Boomer until i wanna puke can!
J: and who might this be

No comments: