Happy Birthday to a couple of friends.. Xavier's probably knocked out already or getting really really high.
I realise I was kinda expecting something more from a certain action of mine, but what was I really asking for I do not know. It's been so long after all. I think I've done quite abit of things which I've ended up regretting.
Been in a mad rush since initially-cancelled plans to attend Edwin's comm ball got confirmed again. It's in 2 days and I haven't decided on a dress to wear yet. Almost all throughout tuition the brain was trying to figure out how to fully utilize the 1.5 hours I have to prepare and get to St Regis by 7. Somehow I've got the feeling that I'm still gonna end up late.
Bag, checked. Perfume, checked. Jewellery, checked. Nails, checking. (I still am damn amazed by what Top coat can do to damaged nail colours. It's a huge saviour for klumzy klutz-es like me). Dress, unchecked. shoes, UNCHECKED. SHIT.
Thank goodness I've got 2 ladies at home and photobooth. Got mummy to play around with the application together and it was damn good fun. Hehe.
ok nails are almost dry i need to pack up.
Something my friend sent me this afternoon:
It's inevitable that Ronaldo would follow Kaka to Madrid. A brazilian is always followed by an irritating cunt.
HAHA. no offense to Ronaldo's fans! Just found that pretty amusing :P
Thursday, June 18, 2009
This cracked vase
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
12:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment