Friday, June 19, 2009

Smilers never lose, and frowners never win

Yesterday was one of my favourite day spent with the family, even though they were an hour late in picking me up because of a movie which they eventually concluded as a stupid show.

Together with Sweeyim, the family men and I went ice skating while the ladies went to sing. Was really nice being on ice after ages. Brought back much memories of the Seconday 1 days when we used to skate weekly. I didn't see the mute guy yesterday though! Last I heard he was back at work there.

The downside was that I've got work in awhile and Dad had to send me home before returning to Kallang to sing with Mum and Megan. Upsetting!

Been preparing stuff decorative stuff for the new school lately and I've been making nursery rhyme posters. You'd be surprised to know that a few childhood songs actually contain pretty meaningful lyrics. I was, at least.

So let the sun shine in, face it with a grin
Smilers never lose, and frowners never win
So let the sun shine in, face it with a grin
Open up your heart and let the sun shine in


xoxo

No comments: