Wednesday, July 08, 2009

24hours to 20.


My screwed last day as a 'teen'.

I made up to school today, loose powder, blusher all. So excited about celebrating my birthday tonight.

Then the sky turned gray and it began to drizzle. I was too lazy to bring my umbrella out because I didn't want to go to ner lugging a laptop and heavy bag. The moment I stepped out of the lift it began to pour. So I went back up, resigning to the fact that I had to bring an umbrella with me. The rain stopped when I got home. I thought I'd take my chances and rush out because all I needed to do was get to the bus stop and my journey would be sheltered all the way. I left home and made my way down to the main road.

The rain came down doubly hard than it initially was. TA MA DE!

I still made a dash for it, and this man in a car honked, offering me a brolly. So nice to see such Singaporeans around.

Then my dinner appointment got cancelled. Haha I got pretty speechless and more convinced that the rest of my day was gonna suck.
To think I'd insisted with my tutee on changing his tuition day and argued with mummy for making this day free for my friend and not my aunt who'd given me a huge red packet. All of a sudden I've become super free.

I guess people have different priorities in their lives.

I wanted to get to Starbucks for a Javachip and there wasn't an empty table. 


FML FML FML FML FML

Waiting for YT now; maybe we'd be able to explore our BBs together and perhaps have Sakae again, like we did on this day 2 years ago.

No comments: