I'm 20! Which makes this blogname pretty invalid, doesn't it?
Damn glad I've got this bunch on girls I can count on to turn my lousy day around and make it one of my best nights ever.
YT brought with her a box of Royce chocolate when she met me.. and we had dinner at Shokudo. Nothing beats girl time, really. After we split up at Eunos, she appeared in my living room with Huixian and Sweeyim after I came out of the shower!
Surprise got slightly blown but their gesture really brought a mega huge smile to my face. THANKS GIRLS!
Fell for their 'we bought you a bear leh" trick last week.. and I really got slightly upset because my closest people would know that I do not collect soft toys..
This has gotta be the most expensive bear I've come across and I love it!
Thank you - Huixian, Yingting, Sweeyim, Stefanie, Lecia, Kaiwen, Wanru & Jungang
Thanks to my dearest primary school friend too.. who called and sang me a birthday song.. then brought me supper.
I don't know how I'm gonna finish them but thanks Kitmin!
Thanks everyone for your msgs, facebook msgs all. Really appreciate it!
I am very, very happy tonight :)
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Happy Birthday!
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment