I've been seriously overworked this week. Everyday I feel more and more lethargic and now there's some growth under my eyelid, which is caused by insufficient sleep according to Jackie. :( Bad week.
Finally got to de-stress when I went to catch Harry Potter at GV Gold Class. It was so comfortable that I fell asleep hahaha. After seeing Harry visiting Hagrid, the next thing I saw was Dumbledore dying. Was that alot that I missed out? Everyone should try Gold Class at least once! Never known that so many people actually dont mind paying 28 bucks for a movie.
Before I fall asleep,
PrissyEmily
PrissyEmily
PrissyEmily
Please visit today! Come and show your support please, thank you :D
I really need to crash.
-----
Friday, July 24, 2009
The Gold Standard
wans: hahaha keep some money with me! I save for you:)
shang: it really seems like that what! have you been to PO MO??
sweeyim & YT: okok sorry my bad!! WE ATE MANGOSTEENS
JS: Thanks. God bless you too
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment