Woohoo! i think my $88 was very well spent yesterday. With Carragher half naked throughout the 2nd half, Torres and Alonso changing in front of me, and 5 goals from the boys, what's not to enjoy? The crowd was hysterical, full of GUYS going Marry me, Torres! Sitting at the lower grandstand, I think we had a pretty good view of the game (as well as the players; they were right in front of us).
This is how crowded it was at 5pm
My pictures are very grainy though :\ Wish I'd borrowed Koonann's camera or smth. Bet he'd love to see his cam full of Liverpool photos :D
My very first Live football game and I caught LFC. So glad they stopped by Singapore this year :) Next time ima travel to Anfield and catch their game(s).
My eye's still bad and I've been going out in specs over the weekend. Not. Nice. At. All. Some help here?
-----
Monday, July 27, 2009
This is Anfield!
sheena: haha yeah :)
wans: HAHAHA BITCH!
JS: oh i enjoyed it a great lot,thanks
shang: figured out which building it is ald right? you must go take a look, bet you'd laugh
n3r: i think it's smth like tt but it's so far inside my eyelid that i cant see it! only can feel the lump. my whole lid's swollen now :( you better not wear your lens for the time being hoh!
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment