Skyped with Stefanie yesterday! Somehow skype couldnt detect my camera (help, somebody?) so I could only see Stef's face and open a picture of me to take a screen shot:
HAHAHA
Yesterday I was reading some blogs and couldn't stop thinking of the selfish nature of people. Just saw Jianling's FB and something he wrote kinda depicted a little of how I felt:
"the person that really knows you inside out is the one that you don't really care about"
Since when jianling became such a philosopher I do not know, but it makes sense doesn't it?
Last night was fun while it lasted for me. Music was so so, Phuture was too crowded, but the company was awesome.
Many thanks!
To J, for being the earliest to wish me Happy Birthday because he doesn't remember the actual date. First he thought I was turning 21, then he got the date wrong. Hello, buddy???
To Huixian and Sweeyim, who accompanied me last night, laughed at me (huixian i saw you), and for being some of my most cherished friends. xx
To Maxi, Ivan and Marcus, for the generous present of 20 apple shooters, numerous jaggerbombs and the sick feeling I've got in my stomach right now. Thanks ah!!
Thanks Zach and Xav for coming down too! Really really happy to see them guys there last night.
After July, it's gonna be just mahjong on weekends. No more shots.
Anyway, it's a Federer-Roddick final at Wimbledon tomorrow! Totally unexpected but so looking forward to it.
Ciao!
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Happy Birthday 1
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment