It's been so hectic at work, I'm glad school's started. Michelle and I decided to treat ourselves to Asian Kitchen (again) haha. They've got really great mango dessert! New module's damn dry and I totally couldn't absorb anything at all. Somehow my eyelids were super heavy.
Most of my time online has been spent searching for craftwork ideas and materials for the new school.. damn tiring. Seems like the tiring part of pre-school teaching isn't the changing of diapers and looking after kids, but rather the preparation of lesson plans. But srsly, on top of all these, a smile/hug from any one of the kids everyday makes me happy enough.
cy told me so much about the Blackberries today, I can't wait to get my hands on one. Wanna get Curve but it doesn't have 3G. How.
Friday's here again so soon! I think M and I are going to Awfully Chocolate today, can't wait! maybe that time of the month's coming for me too. Ha.
Weekend's gonna be a blast; till then!
Friday, July 03, 2009
Revive.
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment