Many thanks to everyone who made the effort to surprise me during my birthday!
Didnt expect more to come towards the end of the night but I got 2 more cakes (one of which home made..) and 
Woohoo! Feeling extra loved this birthday. :)
Pictures from dinner with the family
Swollen eyes
Surprise from the staff of Orchard Hotel. Was impressed by their efficiency and service. Food spread was good too!
Blogger's being a bitch with the photo uploading today. Pfft.
Went to Clarence's 21st which ended at Partyworld.. I don't know how too.
Wouldn't you like to say something and be able to do it immediately?
Like you say.. "I want a Ferrari". Then you go straight to the showroom and make the downpayment for one. Some people just have all the luck.
Happy Birthday!
Giving up on uploading anymore.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
twentieth
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment