Awesome weekend it's been! Havent had such a long Saturday in ages, given that I usually get up past 12.
Friday was spent shopping with michelle, before having dinner with the east-side boys together with Huixian & Sweeyim. After a beer (a couple for the guys), we headed off to bowl! Lost 2 jugs of beers to Maxi's side but we redeemed ourselves during round 2. That's for laughing at us, Maxi!
MJ-ed after that to curb Ms Soon's itchy fingers, which was damn entertaining with Maxi's constant whining. Sometimes I wonder why he wasn't born a girl.
With 2-hr nap, Huixian and I went on our way to meet the guys at Hougang Pt! Set off for JB after breakfast, and we arrived at Corner Top Kart in an hour or so. Awesome time there I swear! The track's much larger than Batam's, and they've got 160cc and 390cc karts.
It was crazy fun, even though I left with multiple bruises and a huge burn on my arm, not to mention an unwanted tan. I'd wanna go there again. The Sims would love it!




LOVED IT!
Now that I'm aching all over and it's raining cats and dogs, time to get knocked out.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Corner Top Kart
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
3:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment