Sunday, August 16, 2009

Singapore Bay Run

Each time I do a 10k makes the whole day seem special to me, however tired I end up being.

So, third run conquered yay! Once again I woke up to the thought of skipping the run. Who'd like getting up at 530 on a Sunday morning for a run anyway.
1:25:36. That's like 2 mins or so faster than the previous time. Ohwell. Was hoping I'd done better. Haha.
Kimberly clocked 72mins for her first 10km. Damn proud of her. Then again, i've gotta defend myself by saying Kim's an athlete. :D
Wanru and jieming were there too, but silly wans left her championchip at home! But she still finished it with no prior training. Good job!

Next up, Swissotel Vertical Marathon. Can't wait! Wonder how it's gonna be like, if my legs will be able to take it. But I bet the scenary at the top would be totally breathtaking.




I'm supposed to be finishing my assignment which is due tomorrow, but here I am blogging. Awesone or what.

Just planned for some short getaways in the following few months and feeling damn excited! When you start working, even a short holiday in Sentosa would feel as exciting as going to Phuket. And of course my getaways do not include Sentosa, don't be silly.

STILL FEELING LAZY. HOW.

No comments: