In the past week, I've made mistakes and done some stuff that's made me proud of myself.
I've learnt that although sometimes competition is good, competition can cause a catastrophe too. What's important is the effort one inputs.
I so need to get organized and set my priorities, like mummy's been saying. I haven't been absent from home so much since my last relationship which, come to think of it, was very long ago!
So tiring these 2 weeks have been that I had to call in sick this morning. Now I've got time to sort things out. Thinking ikea shopping soon, anyone?
Maybe i should cut down on tuition and just teach Ian instead. Is it a fact that it's harder to teach your own family member than and outsider? Sigh.
During the photoshoot earlier this week Koonann got talking about the supernatural and he mentioned this Nenek Keropok. Anyone's heard of it?? Totally scared the shit out of me when I got home. To make things worst, I think I actually heard some knocks on my main door at 3am last night. Hopefully it was the wind though the wind doesnt usually sound like this and I wasn't feeling any wind from outside.
TOTALLY HAIR STAND OK.
Pls nenek I dont want keropok don't come and find me. :(
Coupla candid pictures we took at the shoot. Really fun :D
Rosette and Violette dress
Tri Colour block dress. I really really love the colours of this dress! Makes me feel happy
Can anyone figure out what we were trying to depict in this picture?

May i also add that we got ourselves a wonderful photographer who's also a great friend of mine. Otherwise the pictures probably wouldn't turn out this well 'cos cam-noobs like us don't know how to operate the flash properly.
PRISSYEMILY.LIVEJOURNAL
August weekends are gonna be spent at Batam, the SG Bay Run, and then Msia. Also, my teacher's day off. When was the last time Teacher's Day was a holiday for you? :D
Exciting much? Very!
Thursday, August 06, 2009
still LOL-ing
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment