Hi I'm back from Batam! Feeling strangely exhausted, because the resort had nothing for us to do at all. Still, it was all fun with the wonderful family who the trip pretty well planned.
We were on the road alot, travelling to places for food (SUPERB BTW), massages, pedicures and manicures,go karting, etc. Going to indo each time really makes me feel like king. I washed my hair for fun because it costs less than SGD1.50 for a wash and blow over there. Really wish I'd have the time to go Jakarta with mummy later in the year :(
Played slapjack back in the resort (managed to finish the btl of Absolut), captain's ball, and had some girlie talk. Love my family for being this happening, even in a resort with almost no amenities. Nyx was totally pampered by everyone she practically didnt have tp put her shoes on at all. We were all queueing to carry her. So mischievous but totally lovable.
Wish I had pictures now but the digicam had to spoil a few days before. Couldn't even get pictures of the costume party on Saturday. It was Weiyi and Nyx's birthday party and almost everyone dressed up as a cartoon character! Gotta say the best dressed had to be AY's Joker imitation, on top of Er Jie as Pocahantas and Kim's Kim Possible.
Megan and I kinda failed in our Wilma and Betty (you know, from Flintstones?) attires. Ok maybe it was only me who failed haha.
Tell me how can I not love my family?
Back to work tomorrow, 3 more days to the weekend!
-----
PHENG: SHUT UP
Monday, August 10, 2009
WAKE UP
GL: :D hi LP
d: working in a pte preschool
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment