
Pretty stoked about the long weekend cos we're gonna be at House Dempsey for FLEA TITANS III, us girls and cousins! Come by if you are thinking of how to spend Hari Raya Haji!
All assignments on hand were submitted this week, feels good to have nothing to worry about for the next few weeks! i've been turning into a movie buff and you can't really blame me because so many good shows have been coming to the screens. I Love You Beth Cooper was only average, but I kinda liked Coco Before Chanel. I wish I could also buy a one way ticket, turn up at some castle and make it my home. Life would be good.
Huixian very nicely agreed to go down to Zouk last night provided she had a pair of heels to wear, so shoe shopping we went at 1130PM! Thank goodness the shops in Cine were opened till late. Zouk was awesome with Huixian and Marcus' companies, plus the many others (TONS of them) we ran into. Looks like the people in Phuture don't ever change much. Saw some friends from secondary school too and it was pretty weird being on the dancefloor near them, but definitely nothing bad at all. Sour plum shots are nice and no one can disagree!


Now I'm paying the price for a fun night out with a throbbing head and sore throat :\ Oh well. Waiting for Huixian and all to come over for Mahjong and we'll watch Liverpool trash West Ham at midnight :) I hope pool wont spring some surprise again. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
'Cause none of us were angels
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment