Monday, September 14, 2009

Genting 2009 (image heavy)

Back in Singapore and hating the weather already. Why can't it be as cool as Genting here?

Trip up this time round was a different kind of fun. Baby-sitting fun. Megan, Tammy and I were with Er Jie and her 2 little ones running all around the theme park and playing kiddy rides.
Besides that, I think all we really did was eat non-stop. We barely even bothered walking through the mall this time round, there's usually nothing to get but shoes. So.. 3 new pairs added to the stash :)

Now I know where I got all that cam-whoring genes from.. not just mum or dad, but both of them! Even the little girls were hooked onto photobooth. "Who wants to take pictures?" and Nyx would come screaming towards the laptop. Swear we took like 200+ pictures on Photobooth



We didnt teach Dad to pose like that at all

Both of us took way too many pictures






Chocolate Wonderland!


Scared stiff of the parrot biting me anytime

Baby in a chocolate pot!

Met up with Huixian at First World last night, before we both went back to bed. Fancy us actually going up to Genting at the same time!


For Sweeyim and Wenjun




More on FB.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention..


Drop by this weekend! Will be there with the girls + cousins
Hope to see you guys there!
xx

No comments: