Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The exams are over! Year1 is over for me, so soon. I'm gonna miss 1H11 so much la, we seem to have gotten close too late. But still, late is better than never ya :)

Feel damn shagged now, was at Mac till 4 last night and i got up at 730.

It's been a month since we've broken up, so fast. When we just got tgt, one mth had also passed so quickly. I remember us exclaiming that time. "One month already! so fast!" It was one month of pure bliss, so happy. I looked forward to seeing him eveyday, not knowing what new thing we'd be doing.

I hate being such a crybaby. Why keep crying for someone who doesn't care anymore? It's myself getting hurt at the end of the day anyway. I'm like merely clinging onto this hope which doesnt even exists anymore.
Maybe we'll be friends. Maybe we'll be strangers. Maybe a few years later we'll meet again and start another story. The world is full of maybes. So maybe we won't ever get back anymore. Thats the Maybe that i'm most sure of.

There's not a thing that i cant link to you. When i put my ipod on shuffle, somehow Chingy's Balla baby will come on within a few songs. Or Alex To's Jia4 Gei3 Wo3. And many others. When i see couples walking in front of me, i think of us walked down Orchard road, hugging and playing around with each other. McDonalds; Me buying it to your place cos you were forever lazy to walk down, you'd rather call for Delivery. The piano; you always picked Kiss Goodbye for me to play whenever i asked you to choose a song. It's so difficult to practise my pieces now, the keys remind me of the time when i thought you how to play. Even my bed, which always had you in it with me hugging me to sleep. I cant get my mind off you. You're everywhere, darling.
Today i went Sakae with christine, and what came to my mind was us having sushi together. We used to go sakae so often remember. I could just randomly say "I feel like eating salmon sashimi" and off to Sakae we would go. There's so much more that i could list, just gimme a place, occasion, blah. Some thing about it will surely remind me of him.

I wish i still had you here. You used to fall asleep while waiting for me to come over after school and then message me "just woke up". You always listened to me complain about my family matters and every other thing.
Today when i talked to my dad about my piano exam, i so wished you were still around or me to msg, to tell you how stressed up about the exams i felt.
You'd talk to me and make me feel better.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our DHL hot air balloon ride. Was fun wasnt it, gg high up and taking in the view of singapore from up above. It was a new experience la. Was forever trying out new stuffs together with you.

No comments: