Friday, March 02, 2007

I thought alot about you yesterday, and i also stopped thinking of you for awhile. Is that an improvement? Or maybe hanging out with people keeps me from thinking of you, just for that while. When i think that i'm not thinking of you, suddenly it means i'm thinking of you again. Does it even make sense? haha.

You've turned cold to me. Or so i think. Did i push you over the edge again with my words? I'm sorry, if so. I only wanted you to know how i feel, that it was very painful. Maybe that's how human behave when they've moved on. Now, why must people even move on? Why cant they just stick to what's been happening all along? Lol. If i were to be an outsider about this matter, i'd surely be with this girl making herself like this and tell her to move on. Tell her that it's stupid, you're wasting your time, hurting yourself, he doesnt even care, blah blah. But i am the girl now, i can't do all those that i just said.

I know how things are gonna be between us already, but i'm still giving myself till Mar5 to make myself wake up. Know that nothing will come out of that letter, but im making myself believe that things MIGHT just change, should a miracle happen. Maybe even after then i'll still be in this state and nothing will change. ha.

Seems alot of people have gone through what i'm gg through, everyone has to go through this at least once to become strong probably. i just hope that i'll be able to get over this soon. I feel so bad making friends worry, affecting them with my problems and everything. But still, thanks for being there for me all the time.
Love christine and huixian, I've been troubling you two girls the most, calling either of you early in the morning or late at night, crying. But you guys have always been there and never complained. Thank you.
Yingting, i suddenly wish we could meet up at eunos playground and have saralee. Tell me if you feel the same. :) If i dont hear from you i'll just know that you love your blog so much more than me that you cant be bothered to read till here. =x

Thanks for everyone who's been reading and tagging, or showing concern through msn. I find my blog a total bore now, everything's about Nigel. Surely, if you're a stranger reading this, you'll probably be sick of reading just the first entry. I find it very comforting to see people tagging and showing concern, though i might not know them, might not be close to them. I really feel touched. Honestly. So thanks :)

No comments: