Went studying at bras basah mac with christine this afternoon, managed to "complete" POM. ha.
Been having a hard time concentrating. Can practically imagine myself sitting for 4 supp papers.
Christine, thanks for being so concerned and being there for me, talking to me. Loves
Went studying at Mac near my place w yingting and lecia. Did econs, not too productive =/
Been a long time since i heard That's when i Love you come from my phone. Felt so sweet.
Do feel better sweetie.
Had a chat today and in the end it still ended with me saying i'll be waiting. I know this wait might be in vain, but it's the only thing i can do. Dont tell me not to wait, i'll go crazy. Literally.
If we're meant to be tgt, we'll be, someday.
Stop thinking X10000
Cant do it.
Thanks to all the friends who've been there to cheer me up, Christine, Huixian, Yingting, Lecia, Stefanie, Gerri, Shawn, Raymond, Sarah.
Much as you guys think i should move on, i'm really glad that you all still support my decision and are being there for me.
We've been cutting it close with the backwards & forwards
It's rocking the boat; we gotta get control of this
Let's take it back to three years ago
When you said that we could make it through whatever, ever
And to me it sounded like you meant forever, ever
Leaving was not an option, baby, never, never
Now don't you believe in a love that's worth a fight
In you is everything that I'm missing
So give us a chance
Don't you dare tell me we gotta let it go...
We been on top for too long just to let it go under
I don't wanna hear that I just can't hear that and know
Wherever you wanna take me I'll go
I been with you for too long to start over with another
I know that you hear me
Just tell me you hear me
Waiting hurts. It's coming to a point where i just feel that ending it all would stop the pain. At least it'll stop the thoughts from coming in.
I know that at this point of time and at this age, i should be more concerned about my studies and study for Monday's paper, i should be spending more time with the piano.
I know i might be nothing but a spare tyre to him, but i'm still being stupid and holding on.
Don't you miss the old days, dearest? Won't you come back and relieve those memories tgt with me?
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
2:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment