Dearest darling,
How'd you feel now to know that i've stopped online shopping cos you didnt like it?
Would you be proud of me? Ha.
How is it like to have an admirer who's so full of you, to have someone who'd do anything you say just to see you, who would give everything just to be with you?
I feel so desperate. So sick of myself.
I'd change anything to have you back la. Though that's not possible.
I'll change. whatever you dont like.
I can't let go, much as i want to, much as i think i should. If only it could be so simple, if only it was as easy as deleting a file and emptying the recycle bin.
How'd you do that? Teach me.
How do you manage to whisper sweet nothings to someone else so quickly? Is is really that simple to adapt to life with someone else so soon? I'd like to know how to.
Darling belonged to us.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment