Just got back from my first gathering w the wholivesnearyou gang, around were Mike, limshuen, david, fuwei, alex,xueyu and cat. Friendly bunch of people, but i didnt talk much, probably cos it was my first time around them. :)
Was supposed to meet the group in late 2005. That gathering was the reason Nigel and i got to meet each other and eventually get together. Haha. That time both of us didnt turn up. Now that i get to see the group, Nigel's not around alr. Ha. Things change so quickly man.
Today felt like the past, messaging the whole day non-stop. I was in a very good mood la. Until we got to some topic. It made me feel like you're bringing me back to square one, yet again. Immediately i felt so crushed. I dont know why i felt that way still, when i know it's gonna be like this. Why do all this when I know i'll only get disappointment. haha. I dont know la.
Maybe it has already been happening too many times that i'm getting used to it. Maybe one day it wont bother me anymore. haha.
Feel so tired already, waking up for tennis w lecia in the morning. Nights people
Glad to know you still are around and dont find this a nuisance. Thank you.
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
2:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment