Saturday, October 06, 2007

Long overdue

Steffie Day at Sentosa

(something went wrong with the pictures. Be up soon.)



That was last weekend for me, Sentosa with my babes to celebrated dear stefanie's 18th, major cam whoring session at Vivo. Town. MOS w YT and the guys. Man, seriously over-clubbed last week.




Caught Daywatch with Calvin on Wednesday, after he tanned and made stay under the shade. Damn, we didnt know it was a russian film. BAH. MOS-ed.

Today was PAPERS' bbq at ECP. Was nice meeting up with them girls; it always is. I love those girls of mine, totally.

Something random.
One day at work, this auntie told us that nowadays, a guy's 'sompa' is not worth anything. In reply to this, my guy friends said a girl's 'sorry' is not worth anythng too.
In my opinion, words are just words now. People can say one thing at one time and change their tune the next. How trustable are words nowadays? I really do not know.
But still, words can make me smile all day long. Amelia, you're such a sucker.

A friend just told me some stuff that made me treasure my friends even more. I really appreciate friends who care about you, though you havent known them for long. Friends who really get protective of you. My girlfriends too - YT, Huixian, Christine etc.
Love comes in many forms, and this love from my friends, I love.



-----
pearson: Sure thing.
Mike: Yeah true, bt sometimes it's also good if certain things stay the same. heh.
xy: yawn simi! long time never hear from you in the tagboard sia. ha
Keleh: Whoa how the hell did you get here! I MISS YOU MAN. SERIOUSLY.

No comments: