This weekend has been a very healthy one, with early mornings and early nights. Say whoa.
Saturday started off with breakfast at Clementi with Calvin. I fell in love with the wanton mee and porridge that he recommded. Yum. Been super long since i last got up so early to have breakfast.
And off to Sentosa we went! after MUCH procrastinating. You have no idea since when we'd planned to go to the sunny island. I'm so proud of ourselves, getting everything done right on time, from getting up to getting there.
Island life
One of the perks of being a student at TAS is that you get discounts off the rides and such at Sentosa. So we got ourselves tickets to take the luge at only $4. And up the skyride we went!
There was this time when our helmets kept knocking into each other. Pretty hilarious. It feels funny when you keep knocking into someone but your head doesnt feel anything, if you get what i'm trying to put across.
Then we walked to Cafe Del Mar. C said we walk when we're at Sentosa, when i suggested taking the tram. Bah. Totally into the mood siol.
He pointed out this lady to me who had tummy fats that looked like that michelin fatty to console me that I wasn't fat at all. Haha. Made me feel better. Well, for awhile, at least. Heh.
The weather yesterday was good! The guy got his tan, and i got my unwanted tan (too). Upset, though the sun did feel good on my skin.
Had a wonderful time over drinks, fries and a book. It's great to hang with someone whom you can talk to about almost everything, he just makes me burst out in laughter with his dumbness sometimes.
Edwin bumped into us, so he joined us for a little tanning before he and C went off for a little private time together and i went to wash up slightly after. The cold water never felt better before. Boy, was i feeling burnt! My face felt so tight and my body was a little achy :\
After grocery shopping, we decided that we were too tired for our dinner date so we settled for Boon Tong Kee chicken rice and dessert at Island Creamery. Still great all the same. Was trying to look for Daphne's photo at I.C but to no avail.
Pics from Del Mar:
The perfect Saturday: Sunbed, book, drinks. Ok so i forgot my shades.
He said i could just take as many pictures and he'd be my model. So i took like 34132 shots.
And that was my Saturday. No partying, no late nights. C is a changed man. Ha.
It's funny how happiness can so quickly erase unhappiness, and vice versa. I'm amazed by this ability we all have.
How far can trust go? I don't really know. Do you believe someone wholeheartedly just because you're so into that person? Somehow I don't think I'm that strong a girl to doubt your words. Though the thoughts always linger..
Off I go to meet Stef. We're gonna say Hi to Officer Leong at the Istana.
Trust?

No comments:
Post a Comment