Happy chinese new year, all (:
reunion dinner with the family was great. i love my family. It's like no matter how often/seldom you contact each other, you still feel comfortable around them and you know they always care. Coincidentally, the cousins are addicted to with you. Man. *MWA to the sims!
I still hate mornings cos they're times when you're at your lonely-est and thoughts start flooding your head. I miss the mornings waking up to another sleepyhead rising from his slumber. That comfort and warmth, i really miss. In fact, there are so many stuffs i miss, simple as they may be.
Yesterday i was messaging a friend, and she was very encouraging. She made me feel really loved not just by her. Instantly lifted my mood after those few messages from her. thanks auntie.. heh.
Ok time to prepare to go visiting. It's supposed to be a good year for snakes, so, HUAT AR! big money big money! heh.
I don't want nobody else, without you there's no one left
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Gong Xi Fai Cai
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment