Wanru said happy days are neon green/hot pink, so I think I’m having a pretty neon pink Wednesday.
For the first time since I’d started becoming part of the squeeze-into-bus60-at-8am group, I boarded a 60 which was so empty a seat was waiting for me. PURE BLISS, I tell you, especially with my tiresome ankle. This toddler sat next to me and I helped him buckle up when he tried to put on the seat belt. It made me smile throughout the ride. :]
Managed to be kept occupied at work until now, and the office has been almost empty all day.
It was really nice to see an ex colleague returning to amara looking totally different, and speaking to staff whom I’d never spoken to go “you not working banquet anymore ah?” I was so surprised that anyone even knew me, not to say remember!
Doctor Wong gave me an MC for my sprained ankle so I half limped out afterwards for food therapy with Christine (Frolickkkk) & then Stefanie (Gelare & Bak Chor Mee [what a sin, I know..]). Plus all the tidbits I’m often munching on at work, I’ll soon gain bak the 2kg I’ve lost. Damn.
OH. I bought a camera too! It’s the traditional kind which requires a roll of film but it’s damn cute, I tell you. Can’t wait to finish up my first roll of film. Teehee
you see, you’re my favourite star
-----
n3r: i duno how to go with my ankle! go also cant dance. :[
Mike: thanks. i hope so too man! haha
passerby min: Fell and sprained it. heh. i'm used to the morning blues ald. lol
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
fahlala
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment