Thursday, February 12, 2009

Like a firecracker I make it hot

When I got up today, my eyeballs almost dropped out of my sockets and I thought my handphone was spoilt when it read 6:29PM. I had to call Christine to make sure that it was really that late. Holy cow, I never thought I'd sleep that much! What a waste of an entire day.

Zouk/Phuture's music sucked last night till the last few minutes in zouk. But the company of Ruiyin and Huixian plus a couple of nice guys who taught us those mambo moves was great. Lost christine and the rest the moment we got back from Arena, bumped into a hell lot of people (SYLVIA & LORAINE, FINALLY!) and had fun exchanging gossips with Sylvia, Nicky and Kelvin.

Meeting so many people last night made it feel as though I've lost contact with so many people. People who are not actually the closest to me, but close enough for me to share a few secrets with. I never used to be someone with many girlfriends apart from those few reliable ones, so these people are pretty special to me. So Loraine, Syl and Rose, come out sooooooon

Now that school's almost out, I feel so free. I still got that worrying feeling today, like I haven't completed something but what else could still be undone now that the final project has been submitted?!

The thought of graduating from Poly has been scaring me since the first (and only) contemporary issues tutorial. I remember worrying about what's gonna come next while Ms Choi was going through the module requirements. Now, even the final module's almost over.

Sometimes I really wish there would be a chance to relinquish the old times, or be allowed to go back to a time when I had all the things I wanted.

So anyway, I think I've decided to work for abit before continuing my studies. It's pretty scary, to me, to be going for interviews looking for a full time job rather than seeking a place for my internship. i never thought I'd be/have to start working so soon. Time's been passing by faster than I thought. It's damn scary.

Ok so I got up at 6:30 pm, and i'm gonna go to sleep now. Good night!

No comments: