.jpg)
Ever had the kind of feeling of failing at something for numerous times? No matter how hard you try, you never get the result that you hope for. After long, what do you do? Give up right? That's how I feel now.
I believe that it takes 2 hands to clap, not 2 mouths. Saying something and doing something are two completely different things. I can tell you I miss you like crazy, and tell another person that I don't really give a shit about you. So when do we know when someone's lying, or when someone's speaking his/her mind?
Truth is, we're all hypocrites, aren't we? Sometimes because we don't wanna hurt the people around us.
When you see a friend heartbroken, you know that it's because he's just not interested, but you'll think of some excuse to ease the hurt
When someone says 'I havent seen you in so long! i missed you', she probably says it to every friend whom she hasn't bothered meeting the past 2342144 months.
Maybe people have different perceptions on friendship and how they should be maintained. My friends are very important to me and I believe I put in the effort to ask out those who matter to me, sometimes maybe just a little late due to the hectic schedule. If I stop asking, maybe I'd just finally given up, just like what I'd so after countless failed attempts at something.
Ps, this is totally random.
Pps I miss my friends, esp the ones I used to see more than thrice a week. Maybe growing up is taking this away from me/us.
Damnit I still failed to sleep before 1am :( I'm gonna die at work tomorrow.
Did you forget that I was even alive
Did you forget everything we ever had
Did you forget, did you forget about me?
Somewhere we went wrong
Our love is like a song but you won't sing along
You've forgotten about us
-----
wans: soon soon VERY SOON!!! tahan awhile more ok! I know work's a bitch but be strong!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Don't Forget
nic: ya man but they're not chinese. Singhs. hehe. HUAI I PRAN?? ogay gimme some time. beezee beezee now
passer: hahah yeah I think so too. it's really fun. you love kids huh? hmm believe it or not, Classifieds.
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hi,whr do u go to to edit yr pics?
Post a Comment