Friday, April 17, 2009

Ugly people

I had the most frightening and disgusting experience last night: running into a naked man right below my block. Totally left me with shaking hands and legs. How on earth can any one make the world his home and think he can do his stuff in public? It's so fucking disturbing, I still can't really believe that such a thing happened.
When Megan and Jessica said they'd seen a flasher around, I didn't think seeing one would make me feel this traumatized.

This week's passed by incredibly fast! Can't believe it's already Friday and I'm gonna spend tonight at home because I don't wanna go near my void deck.

Anyway, anyone interested in joining me in pre school teaching??

And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.


-----
nic: purfek spelling :D

shang: so nice of you to do so.
DD: lol so coincidental?? Msg me NOW NOW NOW!
sweeyim: so sweet. hehe. I miss you too. We haven't met since Monday. hahahah

No comments: