Tuesday, April 21, 2009

if you seek Amy

Have you even found yourself amusing over how ridiculous we sometimes are, tiring ourselves out thinking how right the wrong always seems to be...?

It's so tiring trying to have a social life while working.. But it feels really good being able to share some laughs with the girlfriends.. or ogle at some shoes after a day of 'Jamie drink your water' 'Edward you wanna sleep with the toddlers is it?' etc.

Met up with Maxi and the guys at Jerome's place last week for Shawn's birthday steamboat and a little poker. It was really nice seeing them all after so long. Perhaps they're all just really friendly people but it still felt so comfortable being around them, I wish we could meet up more. I fell in love with the oyster mushrooms Julia grilled! better than enoki mushrooms.

Basket Blogger auto deleted some stuff that I typed! This is damn annoying. Can't stand the html shit. I was just saying that YT and I visited Uniqlo this evening and it wasn't too impressive IMO. But TampOne would probably make us meet up at Tampines more often in the future 'cos of the many shops and F&B outlets they've got.. very convenient.

Can't wait for the pri school exams to be over. Next few weeks are gonna be so hectic. Excited about seeing DD, Syl, Wanru and Rose soon though!

Go Liverpool!
-----
anon: It's at meyer rd. They're looking for full timers.
wans: i think she's ever used her real name while tagging!
whiteboxer: call me SMELLY again i wont tell wanru ald!

No comments: