All the cousins have been posting up pictures from the Batam trip.. Makes me wish we were back there again, doing nothing. That is really bliss man. If I ever go there again, I shall not complain about having nothing to do. Beats having a huge workload on your shoulders. :(
Went for a run this evening. Yeah, finally right? It was bloody exhausting and my lack of stamina brought down the motivation for the run again.. (plus the fact that the race shirt is disgusting) Sigh seems like it's gonna be the SG Bay Walkathon for me again.
I've been really missing one of the toddlers lately.. To think I was so reluctant to leave the N1s a couple of months back. But no one can beat Nyx la.. My, and probably everyone else in the Sims, favourite kid.


CUTE RIGHT CUTE RIGHT CUTE RIGHT?
Couple of pictures of a few of us in Batam

Can't wait to see Nyx and the others this weekend.. Birthday Celebration for AH and Megan!
I feel lucky and satisfied with what I have now :)
Friday, August 14, 2009
NYX FIX PLS
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment